Yes, we are an Online store. Our Premises is only for collections.
We are an ONLINE store located in Johannesburg. We do not have a brick and mortar store to visit.
If you live in Gauteng or a major city such as Durban, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit etc, your order should be delivered within 48 hours once shipped
If you live in a major city in the Eastern or Western Cape, your order should be delivered within 48 hours once ordered
If you live in an outlying area, your order can take from 72 hours to a week to be delivered.
Please note: Go Green Store will not be held responsible if for reasons outside of our control the delivery is delayed.
No, you can order and checkout as a guest.
It does make it easy for you not to repeatedly enter your details the next time you need to order if you register.
There are 2 simple ways to order from us :
- Add your items to your cart as a guest or registered user and pay using our easy payment methods.
- Request a quotation or invoice of the goods you wish to purchase and we will assist. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Yes, you are welcome to collect your orders from us in Johannesburg. We simply request that you arrange your collection from any of our sales agents as they are mostly mobile driven agents.
Unfortunately not, our couriers are not allowed to take any cash payments on behalf of Go Green Store.
You may pay cash on collection without issue.
We are an online store that offers many payment methods for your convenience including online card payments.
Unfortunately we do not carry card (POS) machines.
- We only sell products imported by the official importer of the relevant brand, hence all our products carry their full manufacturer’s warranty.
- We do not sell grey imports.
- All defective products under warranty are sent to the relevant supplier or official service for repair or replacement.
- Unless stated otherwise, we cannot honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightning, installed incorrectly or subjected to misuse or abuse in any way.
Free Delivery and Shipping Costs
Free delivery is for all orders over R2000 destined to main centres.
Delivery charge of R114.00 incl vat for orders below R2000. R180 incl vat for orders in outlying areas below R5000.
Couriers are charging close to these amounts and we try to align to their pricing. You are welcome to arrange your own courier for shipping.
Yes, it is very important to us that you are satisfied with your goods. You have 7 days to return your goods to us.
Goods returned by your decision will be at your expense including shipping.
Damaged or faulty goods will be at our cost in full.
We offer 3 payment options:
- Card payments via the Payfast system.
- Snapscan using a QR code scanner.
- EFT payments directly into our bank account
Yes, all our prices are negotiable on larger quantities. Most of our prices are already discounted but we are always will to assist where we can.
We understand that speaking to a person is and always will be important.
- Telephone via our numbers listed
- Whatsapp on +27 82 908 4366
- Presales on +27 82 855 8295
- Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
No, we use 3rd party agents to conduct business with our African counterparts. Requests will be passed onto them and they will handle all queries.